SALTOR TALENT SL respects and protects the privacy of its users and third parties.
Responsible for the treatment:
- SALTOR TALENT SL
- C / Llull n º 321
- 08019 BARCELONA
- CIF B66714668
Main purposes of the treatment:
- Manage requests for information.
- Manage requests for participation in selection processes.
- Manage your browsing through our website.
Legitimating Bases of the treatment:
- Execution of the contract for the provision of services.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- SALTOR TALENT SL.
- Applicant companies.
Rights -access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability:
- Revocation of the consent given.
Origin -Facilitated by the owner:
- Facilitated by your browsing on our platform (internet).
International Data Transfers:
- They are not provided.
Data Protection Officer:
- Not applicable.
2.-Expansion of basic information on the Data Controller
SALTOR TALENT SL is a commercial company domiciled in Barcelona, Calle Llull nº 321 08019 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 45359, Book 177, Folio 485185.
3.- Categories of data that we process.
3.1.-Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone number and Linkedin profile.
4.-For what purposes do we process your data?
SALTOR TALENT SL will treat the user's data automatically / manually for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user on the platform http://saltortalent.com/contact/
- Offer our Services by using any support, including postal delivery, SMS, email or any other support available according to the state of technology at all times.
- Manage queries made and requests for information.
- Manage your resume in selection processes.
5.-Legitimating bases for the treatment of your data
For the user to register and register on the SALTOR TALENT SL platform, the legitimizing basis is the consent of the interested party that is requested in each case.
For the submission of information of a commercial and / or promotional nature of our services, the legitimizing basis is the legitimate interest of the company to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
As an interested party, you should know that the consents obtained for each purpose are independent of each other so they are not mutually exclusive.
6.-Recipients of the data
SALTOR TALENT SL will be the only recipient of your data, although in those cases in which you have freely and voluntarily provided us with your curriculum in order to participate in current and / or future selection processes, your data will be communicated to those companies that we consider to be able to adjust to your preferences.
7.-Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, in the case of selection processes, it is understood that they will be present and future processes, unless the interested party opposes their treatment or revoke our consent for your treatment, except that the regulations in force at any time establish a different duration.
8.-Rights that assist you
To exercise your rights, you must contact the Data Controller according to data point 1. It is a free procedure and must always be accompanied by a document proving your identity.
You have the right at any time to:
- Revoke the consent given. Remember that consent is given for each purpose of the treatment and is independent of each one, so they are not mutually exclusive.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify your personal data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request its deletion when its conservation is no longer necessary.
- Request the limitation of the treatment if the conditions for it are met.
- Oppose their treatment in the terms and conditions provided by law.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Daos (wwww.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that there is a violation of rights. However, you can previously contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9.-What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
SALTOR TALENT SL will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures for this purpose. that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, it will adopt the pertinent and mandatory measures established in the Personal Data Protection regulations, in particular:
- Personnel duties and obligations
- Event log
- Media and document management
- Access Control
- Identification and authentication
- Backup and recovery
However, in other cases, SALTOR TALENT SL will adopt the necessary and mandatory measures in accordance with local regulations.
The documentation will be available at the request of the User or Client.
Last update: May 15, 2018
© 2018 SALTOR TALENT SL All rights reserved