To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use "cookies"
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, usually made up of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can turn the visit to the Web of the Web into an inpidual experience and adjusted to personal preferences.
What type of cookies does this Site use?
1- The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site according to the time of permanence:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
- Persistent cookies: they favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2- According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, traffic control and data communication , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc).
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, could be included on this Site from the that the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on your behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies own used on the web:
|Cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Duration||Description of the purpose of the cookie|
|_utma||Analysis||2 years||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmb||Analysis||1 day||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmc||Analysis||At the end of the browsing session||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmt||Statistics||1 day||Establishment of page usage statistics|
|_utmv||Analysis||1 day||Data storage of visitor custom variables|
|_utmz||Analysis||6 months||Internal Measurement with Google Analytics|
|_ga||Analysis||2 years||It allows to distinguish the Users who browse the website but without knowing the identity (Internal Measurement with Google Analytics)|
|beng_proxy_session||Session||At the end of the browsing session||Session control|
2. Third-party cookies
3. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, The Web uses the analytical software Google Analitycs. This technology allows to know the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, it is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for their independent use. All the information necessary for the analysis is stored on Google's servers.
4. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- If you use Mozzilla Firefox:
1. Choose Tools and then 2. Options 3. Click Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the option Even from Third Parties.
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1. Select Tools / Internet Options. 2. Press the Privacy tab. 3. Choose the desired settings.
- If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Choose Tools, then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click the Security tab, 4. Internet, and finally Custom Level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
- If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
- In Internet Explorer 3.0:
You can click on View, Options, Advanced and on the button Warn before accepting cookies.
- If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0:
On the taskbar, click:
1. Edit, 2. Preferences, and then 3. Advanced. 4. Set the options you want in the box labeled "Cookies."
- If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu icon Chrome; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click Show advanced options…, which you will find towards the bottom of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings… 5. To disable or enable cookies, click the “Block data from third-party sites and cookies” box. To allow first-party and third-party cookies, select the Allow local data to be set option. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, check the checkbox next to "Block site data and third-party cookies."